I'm an undergrad studying Computer Science at Georgia Tech. My interests include compilers, programming languages, quantum computing, and operating systems.
I've interned on the PyTorch Dev Infra team at Meta and the Innovation Lab at NCR.View resume
- dependently-typed: Founder and President (August 2021 to present)
- Teaching assistantship:
- CS 3210: Design of Operating Systems (January 2021 to present)
- CS 2110: Computer Organization and Programming (January 2020 to December 2020)
- CS 1301: Intro to Computing (August 2019 to December 2019)
You can find my projects on GitHub.
- Implementing flat_map in Rust 22 Jun 2020
- Austin Adams, Elton Pinto, Jeffrey Young, Creston Herold, Eugene Dumitrescu, and Thomas M. Conte. "Enabling a Programming Environment for an Experimental Ion Trap Quantum Testbed." 2021 International Conference on Rebooting Computing (ICRC 2021)